- Low back pain, sciatica, cruralgia, etc.
- Back pain, intercostal pain, etc.
- Cervical pain, etc.
- Herniated discs
- Scoliosis, static disorders
- Limb pain and/or loss of mobility (shoulders, elbows, hands, hips, knees, feet)
- Frozen shoulders, bursitis, rotator cuff tendonitis, subacromial conflicts, etc.
- Fracture sequelae (pain, loss of mobility)
- Sprains, tendonitis, etc.
- Follow-up of fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, Bekhterev’s disease and other rheumatic pathologies, in parallel with the classical medical treatment
This is also available in : Français (French)